When I visited Running Y in late fall, I fell in love with the area and the entire concept. I changed my flight in order to stay an extra day. I enjoyed a nature hike, bike ride along the lake, a wine tasting and a tour of country log cabins to buy or rent. If I was enchanted during cool weather, I can only imagine the beauty of summer. Dinner at Running Y was worth another visit alone..
- Experience Life at the Running Y and Ridge Water.
- 2009 Grapes & Golf Couples Tournament.
- New Special Request Package–Stay 2 nights and get the third night free.
- Full schedule of varied activities (see their website calender).
- Check out the Aspen Run Villas (they are beautiful).
We have named mid coast Maine as a perfect summer get-a-way. Southern Oregon’s Running Y near Klamath Falls, Oregon is another.
Finalist in the Writing and Publishing category of the 2009 Next Generation Indie Book Awards, “$uccess, Your Path to a Successful Book”