About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored "Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel" and joined French Master Chef Herve Laurent in writing "Cooking Secrets: The Why and How" Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
Subscribe By Email
- Florida Keys Isla Bella Beach Resort, New Luxury Hotel Opening 2019
- First Ruby Chocolate for Chocolatiers and Pastry Chefs, in Hong Kong
- Libre Resorts Opens Libre Resorts Lijiang
- Santa Margherita “Behind the Vine” Summer Tour
- Premier Developer, Emaar, to Build Middle East’s Largest Chinatown at Dubai Creek Harbour