The Hill Team was fortunate to visit Rockland, Maine in June. One of our stories about this wonderful destination is now featured on Global Writes, the official on-line magazine of the International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association.
About The Author
Maralyn Dennis Hill, The Epicurean Explorer, is president emeritus of International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, member of Society of American Travel Writers, and Society of Professional Journalists. She is Executive Editor of Luxe Beat Magazine and contributes to other publications. She also speaks and is a guest on many shows. The majority of Maralyn’s articles are now geared to the luxury market, spas, corporate retreats, business events, and culinary tourism, from simple to gourmet. Maralyn’s description of herself: I was born to travel and tell the tale. I’m energized by different cultures in every aspect of their lives, from food, wine, and destination, to how they conduct business. Travel represents a continual geography lesson.
Subscribe By Email
- First Ruby Chocolate for Chocolatiers and Pastry Chefs, in Hong Kong
- Libre Resorts Opens Libre Resorts Lijiang
- Santa Margherita “Behind the Vine” Summer Tour
- Premier Developer, Emaar, to Build Middle East’s Largest Chinatown at Dubai Creek Harbour
- Sri Lanka by Bike: Tea Plantations, Elephants & Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic