Insight Vacations has a nice selection of vacations, so we thought we would share this information.
Rye, NY: Insight Vacations has announced the launch of the 2011 Select Choices collection, featuring a range of European city breaks with all the benefits of independent travel without any of the hassles, including 12 new itineraries.
The new Select Choices program, which is featured in Insight’s 2011 Premium Europe and Britain program, and as a standalone brochure, consists of 18 flexible journeys in a range of desirable destinations.
Marc Kazlauskas, President of Insight Vacations, stated “I’m delighted to announce the launch of our 2011 Select Choices program, which has almost doubled since its successful introduction into the market last year. In fact, the response has been so positive, that this year we have extended the collection to cover even more cities, and have now added Edinburgh, Dublin, Florence, Venice, Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul, Athens and the Greek Islands to our range of flexible journeys, to complement the existing options of London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice.”
On Insight’s Select Choices program, flexibility is the key component throughout. An orientation tour is included in each city, giving guests the perfect starting point to begin their own personal exploration, taking in sights and highlights that match their specific interests.
“The itineraries are less structured, meaning travelers simply need to choose the cities they would like to visit. They are able to tailor their vacation to their personal preferences by adding or removing nights, depending on how long they would like to stay” added Kazlauskas.
To ensure that the experience is completely hassle-free, Insight’s expert tour directors are on hand acting as a ‘personal concierge’, providing well-informed yet unobtrusive assistance in each destination. The tour directors will also offer guests a range of half or full day excursions that are more tailored to individual tastes such as a guided tour of the Louvre in Paris, a visit to the mighty Colosseum and Catacombs in Rome or a cruise along the Bosphorus in Istanbul. Each excursion has been designed to enhance a client’s stay and is completely at their discretion.
These itineraries offer the perfect solution for individuals who prefer a more independent style of travel, but want to take advantage of the hassle-free, great value and high quality style that Insight is renowned for. Every itinerary includes transport in style and comfort, whether by luxury coaches limited to just 40 seats providing extra legroom, Eurostar, Express Rail, ferries or local flights; accommodation in quality hotels in great central locations, highlight stops, buffet breakfasts daily, expert commentary from your ‘personal concierge’ and a whole lot more.
Itineraries from Insight’s new 2011 Select Choices program include:
- Select London and Edinburgh – Eight days priced from $1575 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Dublin – Five days priced from $499 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Rome and Florence- Eight days priced from $1399 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Florence and Venice – Eight days priced from $1575 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Rome, Florence and Venice – 11 days priced from $1999 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Budapest and Vienna – Eight days priced from $1425 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Vienna and Prague – Eight days priced from $1350 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Budapest, Vienna and Prague – 11 days priced from $1625 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Rome and Athens – Eight days priced from $1699 per person, twin share, land only. Plus, guests have the opportunity to perfectly round off this itinerary with a relaxing Aegean cruise.
- Select Athens and Istanbul – Eight days priced from $1550 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Rome, Athens and Istanbul – 11 days priced from $2375 per person, twin share, land only.
- Select Athens, Crete and Santorini – 11 days priced from $2499 per person, twin share, land only.
The exceptional quality, unrivalled value and impeccable service provided by Insight Vacations will create memories that last a lifetime. To find out more about Select Choices, visitwww.insightvacations.com
Insight guests enjoy more intimate groups, limited to just 40 passengers, the services of an experienced tour director and the assurance of staying in top selected hotels which are centrally or scenically located. Travel in style on Insight’s luxury reconfigured coaches with more legroom so the journey is as enjoyable as the destination.
Take advantage of the included sightseeing worth hundreds of dollars, ensuring your holiday budget goes further. With so many included meals, quality hotels and sightseeing experiences, you’ll be astounded at the value of an Insight Vacation.
Insight Vacations has accumulated an international following by providing outstanding service and quality tour packages to the savvy traveler who seeks better accommodations, choices in dining, and smaller group sizes all while staying in the most desirable locations. For over 30 years, Insight Vacations has been the leader in premium escorted tours and cruises to Europe, the Eastern Mediterranean, Mexico, Canada and the United States.
The exceptional quality, unrivaled value and impeccable service provided by Insight Vacations will create holiday memories that last a lifetime. For more information about Insight Vacations or to make a booking, visit www.insightvacations.com or call (800) 582 8380, or see your local travel agent.