I’m delighted to be attending this fantastic event. I have checked out this program and it looks wonderful. MDH
Experience Art, Food, Wine, and Music – Start Your Summer Maine-Style
In a Quintessential Coastal Community
Portland, Maine — The Events Team at Maine magazine announced today that tickets for the 2012 Kennebunkport Festival are on sale and selling well. This five-day festival in Kennebunkport is truly a community celebration of the good life in Maine and runs from June 5 through 9, 2012.
“This year’s line-up of participants in the private Art of Dining dinners, special events, art exhibits, and concerts reads like a who’s who of creative talent in our state, including James Beard Award-winners Rob Evans of Hugo’s and Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier of Arrows Restaurant,” said Leanne Ouimet, Marketing Coordinator for the festival. “I can’t wait to show our guests – who come to Maine from as far away as California – an incredible 2012 festival experience,” she added.
Highlights for the 2012 Festival Include:
• The Art of Dining. A series of intimate dinners created by renowned Maine chefs in some of Kennebunkport’s most exquisite homes.
• An Intimate Evening at The White Barn Inn. A limited seating dinner at this AAA Five Diamond- and Forbes Five Star-rated restaurant hosted by Executive Chef Jonathan Cartwright.
• Pop the Kennebunks. A very special evening experience presented by Cellardoor Winery, with a Maxim de Paris theme.
• The Grand Tasting and Art Show at The Colony Hotel. A grazing event that showcases the talents of Maine chefs and artists.
• Brews and Tunes. A free outdoor concert experience for all.
• An Evening at Earth. A limited seating meal at the latest gem in James Beard Award-winning chef Ken Oringer’s culinary crown.
In addition, the Kennebunkport Festival features special after parties and a host of other experiences that will give guests a real taste of Maine and Maine hospitality. Tickets and a complete listing of festival events can be found at kennebunkportfestival.com.
Published ten times a year by The Maine Media Collective, Maine magazine (themainemag.com) is the state’s definitive lifestyle publication that gives readers a fresh look at the incredible people, places, restaurants, artists, and business people who make today’s Maine such a vibrant place to live. In addition, The Maine Media Collective is home to Maine Home+Design (mainehomedesign.com), Eat Maine, Art Maine, and The Brand Company – a marketing firm.
Northeast Media Associates
141 Brigham Street
South Portland, ME. 04106
Columnist: Big Blend Magazines,