Are you looking for a special Holiday Gift for a foodie. Here is an experience not to be missed. If you take advantage of it, I’ll see you there, as I will be covering the entire Oregon Truffle Festival. A ticket for this event would be a hit. The Oregon Truffle Festival is from January 25-27, 2013.~MDH
– $750 per person
In our fifth year of offering a real “hands in the food” cooking experience, participants will join guest chefs for truffle cooking classes on Friday and Saturday of the festival. Space is limited, so sign up quickly for this unique opportunity. Register by December 15 and receive an autographed copy of Connie Green’s book, The Wild Table.
- Foraging trip and truffle hunt with Connie Green – Friday morning
- Friday Cooking Class with Robin Jackson of Sooke Harbour House – Friday Afternoon
- Opening Reception and The Wild Table event featuring Connie Green, including a wine and truffle pairing with Cole Danehower — Friday evening
- Friday Night Multi-Course Restaurant Dinner featuring Oregon Truffles
- Breakfast at the hotel – Saturday morning
- Hands on cooking class and wine maker’s luncheon with guest chef Dustin Clark – Saturday
- Grand Truffle Dinner – Saturday Evening
- Sunday Truffle Breakfast
- Admission to the Oregon Truffle Marketplace – Sunday
Robin Jackson of Sooke Harbour House is absolutely one of the most charming, amazing and unegotistical chefs i have ever encountered, and he will be spending a lot of time with the group, as will our special guest author for the weekend Connie Green. If our country has a master forager it is Connie, so this really will be a once in a lifetime experience for people.
Follow me: @maralynhill