Recipe Courtesy of:
Sam the Cooking Guy in partnership with Finlandia Imported Butter
Makes 1 cake
1 cup Finlandia butter, softened + extra for greasing
2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat all ingredients except eggs in a mixer for 5 or 6 minutes
- Then add eggs, one at a time until incorporated
- Butter Bundt or loaf pan well, and pour in mix
- Bake about an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool and slice
- Grill slices on a grill pan, bbq or even broil
- Then spread with a little more butter and voila…magic!
You can read more about Sam The Cooking Guy on my article in Luxe Beat Magazine.
Editor-in-Chief, Where and What in the World
Member: International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA)
Member: Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Member: Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
Luxury & Culinary Journalist, Speaker, Food Judge
Follow me: @maralynhill
If you would like to submit a guest post on food, wine or travel to Where and What in the World, I would be happy to feature your travel experience , drink, special wine tasting, or family or simply delicious recipe. If you go to submission tab, you will see how to submit, as well as have the opportunity of telling me if you would like to would like to be a regular contributor. When uploading a file for submission, you are also able to upload jpgs. Please feel free to put a last paragraph about you and a link to your profile. No html please. You can also include a head shot.