Memorial Day and Father’s Day are right around the corner! Spice up your grilling with the Just Spices BBQ Seasoning, perfect for marinating meat and grilled vegetables, or even as an additive to your favorite barbecue sauce.
Just Spices is a brand new to the U.S. spice company with 20 organic spice blends and two everyday essentials, available exclusively through its website, justspices.com. All Just Spices products are certified USDA organic, with no flavor enhancers, each a standard 100 milliliters and ranging from $5.99 – $7.99.
BBQ Burger with Guacamole
Ingredients for 2 Burgers:
· 2 Burger rolls (e.g., rye bread rolls)
· 300g ground beef
· Just Spices BBQ Seasoning
· 1 tomato
· Rocket salad
· 2 slices of cheddar
1. Season the ground beef with the BBQ seasoning. Form 2 patties with the help of a cookie cutter or a glass.
2. Now cut the tomatoes into thin slices. Wash the rocket and let it drip off.
3. Heat a skillet with oil. Grill the meat patties from both sides at high heat. Place 2 cheddar slices on each burger patty.
4. Cut the buns in half. Spread the lower half with guacamole. Layer the tomato slices, then a meat patty, a few nachos and finally some rocket. Put he other roll half on it.
We hope you enjoy this version. If you try “Just Spices”, let us know how you like it.
Editor-in-Chief, Where and What in the World
Member: International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA)
Member: Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Member: Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
Luxury & Culinary Journalist, Speaker, Food Judge
If you would like to submit a guest post on food, wine or travel to Where and What in the World, I would be happy to feature your travel experience , drink, special wine tasting, or family or simply delicious recipe. If you go to submission tab, you will see how to submit, as well as have the opportunity of telling me if you would like to would like to be a regular contributor. When uploading a file for submission, you are also able to upload jpegs. Please feel free to put a last paragraph about you and a link to your profile. No html please. You can also include a head shot.