Mixologist Adam Seger of The Tuck Room will be crafting specialty Halloween cocktails all night including the Zombie, Dead Man Walking, Corpse Reviver #13 and more. While Chef Sherry Yard created a spooky, Halloween themed food menu.
Creepy Olde Fashioned Recipe
Heizenberg Fig and Black Walnut Rye, Maple, Hand Stabbed Ice, Grasshopper Bitters
· Chill a rocks glass with ice.
· Discard ice and put as large an ice cube(s) as possible
· Add 2oz Infused Rye
· Add 2 barspoons (1 tsp) Maple Syrup
· Stir a dozen times
· Finish with 5 drops Critter Bitters
NOTE: Infuse overnight a 750ml bottle Five & 20 NY Rye with 1/2 cup each of Crushed Black Walnuts and Sliced Figs – strain and discard solids.
Dia de la Muerte Recipe
Black Lime infused Pelotón de la Muerte Mezcal, Black Salt, Blood Orange Sour
· 2oz Infused Pelotón de la Muerte Artisan Mezcal
· 1oz Blood Orange Juice (or 1/2oz Blood Orange Puree)
· .5oz Lime
· .5oz Agave
· Shake and strain into a Black Salt rimmed ice filled rocks glass
NOTE: Infuse 750ml bottle of Mezcal overnight with the zest of 7 limes of 3 crushed black limes. Black Salt is a black lava Salt from Hawaii – tastes like a beautiful mineral salt.
Thanks to Adam for sharing these cocktail recipes.