By Charlie Brown
Hundreds of business ownershave decided to go back in time and embrace the benefits of using rubberstamps for official use. As most peoplemay thinkof rubber stamps as traditional and less valuable to a company or business, these small items that are often overlooked are by far one of the best ways to market your brand without having to pay extra money for marketing expenses.
So, if you are new to rubber stamping and you have no idea where to start looking, this post is meant to help you find the right stamp for your kind of business. So, use these tips and find an official rubber stamp that matches your level of professionalism.
- Understand the different types of rubber stamps – at the moment there are three most popular types of rubber stamps; the traditional stamps, the self inked stamps and the Pre-inked stamps. The traditional stamps normally come with an inkpad that you must press on first to ensure that all the stamp details get inked. On the other hand, the self inked and pre-inked stamps have their ink pads in built and are made of high quality material.
- Know what color of ink you want – whether using a traditional stamp or a pre-inked stamp, you need to find an ink color that is visible and not too loud. For example, you should avoid ink colors like yellow because of the fact that most paperwork is in white. Yellow will not be as visible as black would be. However, do not be too afraid to try something different from black, provided that you don’t go too loud to lose the official aspect of it all.
- Find out how you will get your stamps re-inked once the ink runs out – pre-inked and self inked stamps are not meant to last forever. A time will come when the ink will run out. Therefore, find out from your manufacturer if you will be getting the stamps re-inked once the ink stops flowing. Also, find out if you will be charged extra when your stamps are re-inked or if you will be getting any discounts for being a faithful customer.
- Find out how much you will be paying beforehand – before you can actually go for shopping, you probably have browsed online for different rubber stamp manufacturers. Therefore, you should have an idea of how much you will be paying for the stamp especially if buying in bulk. Good news is, in every 3 out of 5 stamp manufacturers, you might get discounted prices on wholesale.
- Find the right size of rubber stamp; one that is ideal for you–rubber stamps come in different sizes. Therefore, be sure of the size of stamp you need before beginning your search. This will definitely save you more time and make the shopping process a faster one.
So, there you have it, simple tips for buying rubber stamps. Have a delightful stamping!
Author Bio: Charlie Brown is a freelance content writer. He has written many articles on technology, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, career, travel, health, etc. He has great experience in the field of writing. In his free time, he loves to spend more time in sharing his knowledge with his friends.
If you would like to submit a guest post on food, wine or travel to Where and What in the World, I would be happy to feature your travel experience , drink, special wine tasting, or family or simply delicious recipe. If you go to submission tab, you will see how to submit, as well as have the opportunity of telling me if you would like to would like to be a regular contributor. When uploading a file for submission, you are also able to upload jpegs. Please feel free to put a last paragraph about you and a link to your profile. No html please. You can also include a head shot.