About The Author
Maralyn Dennis Hill, The Epicurean Explorer, is president emeritus of International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, member of Society of American Travel Writers, and Society of Professional Journalists. She is Executive Editor of Luxe Beat Magazine and contributes to other publications. She also speaks and is a guest on many shows. The majority of Maralyn’s articles are now geared to the luxury market, spas, corporate retreats, business events, and culinary tourism, from simple to gourmet. Maralyn’s description of herself: I was born to travel and tell the tale. I’m energized by different cultures in every aspect of their lives, from food, wine, and destination, to how they conduct business. Travel represents a continual geography lesson.
Expert Holiday Wine Tips & Recommendations from EPIC Steak’s Wine Director/Advanced Sommelier Petra Polakovicova (San Francisco, Calif.)
Subscribe By Email
Enter your email to be notified of new articles.
- Top Luxury Travel Items Every World Adventurer Needs
- Beverly Hills’ Pretty Woman: The Beverly Wilshire Hotel And Spa
- Camelback Inn Resort and Spa Scottsdale Epitomizes Southwest Hospitality
- Royal Wedding Breakfast in Bed at the Lotte New York Palace
- Kendall-Jackson’s Farm-to-Table Dinner Series Ultimate Wine Country Experience