We were fortunate to have Jane Sophia share twenty-one of her travel tips with us. I’m a good traveler, but it is always helpful to read someone’s tips. We may know them or some may be new. In any case, they are great reminders to the new and seasoned traveler. Click on Infographic to make it larger.
1. Never forget to purchase a small suitcase where you can keep your belongings in one place.
2. Whatever the situation maybe you should always try to be patient.
3. Carry the mobile accessories like the charger or an USB cable.
4. Take a traveling insurance as it is one of the essential things.
5. Instead of carrying food go for a healthy option to buy on the way.
6. It is necessary that you have to take vaccination so that it will keep you away from infections.
7. Take pictures of your luggage you are most likely to save time to search for things.
8. Money is also essential to carry more than you need but spend when they needed and save the rest.
9. Carrier water bottle that will help you when needed.
10. Experiment with the surroundings by enjoying the local food and taste varieties.
11. Always try to be open to the strangers so that if you need any help they will certainly help you.
12. Whenever you are spending time outside make sure you book a good hotel.
13. Carry the necessary first aid kit so that that will help you when you accidentally fall and hurt yourself.
14. Never hesitate to bring a Flashlight with you..
15. Visit the historical places during lunch time as you will have time to look at everything.
16. Get in touch with your family and friends.
17. Try to read a history book so that you will know about the place that you are going to visit.
18. Make sure to look both sides while you’re crossing a road.
19. Carry a lock with you so that it may be helpful for you when you stay outside.
20. Use a map or any other source to get navigated to the place at the right time.
21. Pack all the necessary things like clothes, sanitizer, skin care products and so on.