Introducing Tony Chachere’s® newest pourable marinade – Burger! The savory blend of honey, bacon, BBQ smoke and Creole seasoning makes it perfect for mixing in with your burger patties. Whether you baste it on before the burgers hit the grill or let it marinate in the fridge for a more intense flavor, your burgers will leave everyone wanting to know your secret.
Better yet, use the new Burger Marinade along with Tony’s BOLD Creole Seasoning and you’ll create a perfect summer pair! That’s what Chef Kate Stuart did with her new Stuffed Bold Burger. With three pounds of ground beef marinated in Burger Marinade… stuffed with cream cheese mixed with BOLD Creole Seasoning, you will create a mouthwatering, spicy and cheesy burger everyone will crave.
Kate Stuart is an award-winning chef from Monroe, Wisconsin. This hockey mom came into the spotlight after winning a national cooking competition in New Orleans for her Cajun/Creole cooking, in which she used Tony Chachere’s® seasonings. She’s been cooking with – and for – Tony’s ever since.
Tony Chachere’s® has been a fixture in kitchens across the nation for decades, with a particular presence in the Southeast. While its authentic lines of Creole products are top-notch for all sorts of dishes, its marinades, mixes and seasonings are a must-have for your everyday feasts.
STUFFED BOLD BURGER – BY KATE STUART
3 Pounds Ground Beef
1 ½ Cups Tony Chachere’s® Burger Marinade
2 Tablespoons Tony Chachere’s® BOLD Creole Seasoning
1-8 Ounce Block of Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Tablespoon Tony Chachere’s® BOLD Creole Seasoning
1 Jalapeno, Seeded and Finely Diced
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 14-16 Minutes
Makes: 8 Burgers
- Preheat grill.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, Tony Chachere’s® Burger Marinade and 2 Tbsp. Tony Chachere’s® BOLD Creole Seasoning. Measure ½ cup portions of beef, shape into patties and chill in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, make the cream cheese mix by combining softened cream cheese with jalapenos and 1 Tbsp. Tony Chachere’s® BOLD Creole Seasoning.
- Spoon cream cheese mix onto center of parchment or wax paper. Starting with the paper edge closest to you, carefully fold it over the cream cheese and using your hands, form into a log and twist the ends. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove patties from fridge and the cream cheese mix from freezer.
- Slice cream cheese into ½-inch rounds, remove paper and place in the center of half of the patties. Top with the other patty and pinch edges to seal in the filling.
- Grill burgers over medium heat, about 7-8 minutes per side (or until cooked through), and internal temperature registers 160-degrees on thermometer.
- Serve burgers on toasted buns with your favorite toppings.
NOTE: Feel free to swap out the cream cheese for your favorite cheese. The key is to place it in the freezer to firm up a bit. This prevents the filling from completely melting and oozing out while cooking.
Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine was founded in 1972 by Tony Chachere, the “Ole Master” of Creole cooking. Tony Chachere’s® continues to be family owned-and-operated and is located in Opelousas, Louisiana. You can get more Tony Chachere’s® recipes and products by visiting tonychachere.com/Recipes. For all of the cooking tips you need, go to tonychachere.com/Video.