Where and What in the World launched in 2007 and has been featuring content covering extraordinary destinations, food and wine, spas, product and book reviews, travel topics and so much more! In 2015, Where and What in the World was acquired by Luxe Beat Magazine, LLC/Luxe Beat Media and has expanded our reach.
Why Advertise With Where and What in the World?
Where and What in the World covers a vast array of topics and reaches a worldwide audience. Feature your travel destination, chef interviews, product reviews and more, our magazine-style site will present your brand to our loyal audience. Please consider Where and What in the World and our other Luxe Beat Media properties as part of your content branding and advertising campaigns.
Content Branding Solutions
Where and What in the World offers a variety of custom content solutions via turnkey on-demand products and custom solution. Please see our menu of services below.
Our team of journalists and branding creatives have what it takes to feature any brand in style. We offer a variety of content branding solutions to suit marketers looking for long-lasting exposure.
Brand Feature Options:
- Original native content written by Where and What in the World brand journalist. (Estimated 500 words, includes image placement and do-follow links.)
- Article featured as an Editor’s Pick for one week.
- Article distribution via online magazine, email and social media.
Price: $350 USD
Are you looking to build your brand with an ongoing monthly column? Column branding campaigns are annual commitments and can be launched at any time of the year.
- Unique column title.
- Monthly column provided by featured columnist must be at least 750 words and can be up to 2,500 words in length.
- Columnist provides photos.
- Columnist provided with login in details to access publishing dashboard to submit content.
- Column published online via whereandwhatintheworld.com.
- Columnist feature page provided via whereandwhatintheworld.com.
- Columnist interviewed and featured via whereandwhatintheworld.com before the launch of their column to introduce to Where and What in the World audience.
Third-Party Editorial Content
Are you an SEO company looking for high-quality content for your clients? We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with content marketing firms looking for high-end content placement. Please review editorial guidelines to ensure approval.
Article Editorial Guidelines:
- Articles must be at least 500 words.
- Content must focus on the following topics; food, wine, travel, luxury, fashion, design.
- Articles should follow the AP Style Guide.
- Three do-follow links are allowed within the article and must be formatted to open a new window.
- Images provided must be at least 300 dpi.
- Options for article to be featured on homepage for extended period of time (e.g. one-week, month, quarter, etc.) for an additional fee.
Price: $75 USD
Publicists and Tourism Professionals
Our editorial executives are active in the food, wine, travel space and more (and yes, we write for more than just this publication!) Please add us to your list and reach out to coordinate press trips and/or FAM trips for your clients. When trips aren’t available, please consider our other publicity options for your clients and destinations.
PR and Marketing Firms, Advertising Content Publication Packages
If you’re a PR looking for ongoing access to submit your press releases via our Trending News section via whereandwhatintheworld.com we provide a variety of options. Please contact us to let us know your needs and customize a plan.
We like to keep our display advertising simple and offer monthly, quarterly or annual campaigns. The client provides the creative and all creative must be approved by the Where and What in the World team before going live.
Leaderboard Top & Bottom:
Where and What in the World’s team loves to build custom content. Please contact us directly to speak about your individual branding needs via our contact form.