I received the following information from a press contact: Sara Widness, email@example.com , Sara has a list of great clients and frequently passes on extremely useful information.
Asia Travel Company Offers Tips on Saving Big in Asia:
Asia Transpacific Journeys Sees Opportunities for Travelers
BOULDER, CO, January 2009 – Asia Transpacific Journeys offers a short list of money-saving and value-driven tips on traveling to Asia while the economic seas are choppy.
“People are looking very carefully at their purchases, but for many travel is the last thing to go. They look at it as an investment in health and happiness,” says Marilyn Downing Staff, CEO of Asia Transpacific Journeys, specialists in travel to Asia and Pacific Rim destinations for 22 years.
“There are ways to save big by doing little things,” she adds. “Demand is down worldwide, so Asia and the Pacific are on sale. Here are some ways to get more by spending less,” says Downing Staff.
- Travel off-season. Most travelers think Asia is a winter destination, but many places in SE Asia are wonderful at other times of year, and decreased demand means lower prices.
- Look for bargains. For example, Asia Transpacific Journeys is offering up to $1,200 off per person on selected 2009 Small Group Trips.
- Study exchange rates. The currencies of Australia and New Zealand, for example, have dropped against the Dollar. If you book now you lock in the favorable rate, even if it goes up later on.
- Single travelers go dutch. If you are a solo traveler consider bringing a companion with you to avoid the single supplement.
- Know your priorities. Thoughtful trimming of your itinerary to feature less expensive properties or a few less activities can yield big savings on the final price.
Downing Staff adds, “Time is more precious than ever and so is your money in the new economy. Most people count time traveling with friends and family among their most cherished moments. Life is too short and time is too valuable to put off travel.”
About Asia Transpacific Journeys
Asia Transpacific Journeys is a Boulder, Colorado based Asia travel company and Asia tour operator specializing in Custom Journeys and Small Group Trips to Asia and the Pacific region since 1987. Outstanding service, long-standing connections in Asia and deeply insightful cultural interpretation make them the Asia travel company of choice for the American Museum of Natural History, The Harvard and Yale alumni associations, the World Wildlife Fund, as well as discerning individuals, their families and friends. Journey Beyond the Ordinary ™ http://www.AsiaTranspacific.
Maralyn D. Hill
International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA)
NoraLyn Ltd, CEO
6322 S Sky Ct, Gilbert, AZ 85298
Ofc.(480) 840 3420
Books By Hills
$uccess, Your Path to a Successful Book, Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel, Cooking Secrets the Why and How…, Winner and Final Chairman
SLOG :Success Log
GLOG: Global Log